“Lovely :-)”
Review of Brambles B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arbroath
Brambles B&B
Ranked #6 of 22 Arbroath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

After spending 2 hours in Aberdeen searching for somewhere with no joy we were recommended this little bnb an hour away. I'm very happy we tried it , lovely owners , spot on rooms and night sky that is very impressive. All newly decorated rooms fresh and welcoming. At £45 this is very reasonable. Highly recommended b&b

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tom144
There are newer reviews for Brambles B&B

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed for two nights - lovely spacious room with good shower and fast Internet access.
Muriel (owner) was very helpful and even offered to collect my sleeping bag from the dry cleaners. Would definitely stay here again. It's in a nice residential area, with shops and a swimming pool 5 minutes walk.

Room Tip: Double en suite is fab.
Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katherine741
Reviewed 22 July 2012

A warm welcome from Muriel. The room was very spacious and clean. Free wi-fi and many other nice perks. Good shower and excellent breakfasts.
Lovely quiet area with a super garden.
We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline J
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed at Brambles for two nights to attend a wedding in Arbroath and weren't disappointed. We were greeted by Muriel who proved to be a warm and friendly host who not only shared her home but also her handbag with me - I forgot to bring mine! Our room was decorated to an extremely high standard with no expense spared. The bed was very comfortable and the private bathroom made me green with envy, need to work on hubby to change ours! Breakfast was excellent with plenty choice and a high standard of produce. I'd recommend anyone to make this their first choice when staying in Arbroath, we'd certainly be back if we ever need accommodation again. On street parking was not a problem and easy access to all attractions.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lesleybell72
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I was initially disappointed not to be able to get a room at Five Gables, because of their genealogy library, however, the moment I walked in the door at The Brambles, I realised I was in the perfect place. Muriel and Wully are friendly hosts, who share their home, and their lovely garden. Our twin room was large, bright, airy and very comfortable, overlooking the garden at the back. En suite was spotlessly clean, and the pile of soft fluffy towels, topped with a chocolate, was almost decadent. Breakfast was delicious, large and filling. Our visit was completed with a tour of the garden after breakfast. Thank you Muriel and Wully for a great one night stay. Next time we need to stay longer.

Room Tip: The upstairs twin room is very large, and overlooks the beautiful garden at the back, as well as the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Just spent two nights at The Brambles and had a very good stay. I slept better than I have for ages, in a really comfortable bed. My private (not ensuite) bathroom was great for my needs. Breakfasts were very good. But best of all was the wonderful warm welcome from Muriel and Wully. From stepping through the door to leaving I felt so at home and the quietly efficient and helpful service was terrific. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank NCPG
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We were welcomed with open arms and treated to a wonderful stay with Muriel & Wully. Very knowledable of the area. We stayed in the Dreish room which was ensuite and at the back of the house overlooking the gardens so very quiet. Parking was easy as was getting around as very central. Breakfast was excellent with several choices.

Room Tip: Any room in the house would be a good room as all such high quality throughout.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arbroath
The Town House Hotel Arbroath
#5 of 22 in Arbroath
The Old Brewhouse
The Old Brewhouse
#1 of 3 in Arbroath

Been to Brambles B&B? Share your experiences!