“Family weekend”
Review of Brambles B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arbroath
Brambles B&B
Ranked #5 of 22 Arbroath B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Family weekend”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Myself my husband and my 13 year old stayed in this excellent B and B. we stayed in the family room. Beds were really comfy and Murial was very welcoming and friendly. We went to Arbroath to visit family. We will definitely be staying again. Breakfast was fab lots of choice. Shower and e suite really clean. Could not find any faults at all.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jackie811

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

I went to the Brambles B&B on a recent family trip to Arbroath. I think that the accommodation was lovely and we were made to feel so welcome. I shared the twin room with my Nan. The room is huge with a modern and spacious bathroom. It also has a lovely big wardrobe and plenty of drawers. My parents were in the double room, it had a nice big bed, lovely en-suite and lots of room. The breakfasts were fantastic - compliments to Muriel. I'd recommend the smokies, and I'd also recommend black pudding on toast.
Muriel is very knowledgeable on the local area and gives great advice on where to go and what to do.

• Stayed May 2013
Glasgow
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was attending a course at the local college and stayed at Brambles B&B for 4 nights. I really lucked out with my choice of accomodation as I was made to feel very welcome. The breakfasts and dinners that Muriel cooked were fantastic. The room I had was comfortable, clean and quiet. I would highly recommend this B&B if you are planning to stay in Arbroath.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank benjay274
Sowerby Bridge, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Our 2nd time at the Brambles. Muriel was very welcoming again and cooked our breakfasts to perfection, helping to nurse some sore heads.
Clean, tidy, modern yet homely.
Thanks Muriel! I imagine we'll see you next year too.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Gazarookery
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

After spending 2 hours in Aberdeen searching for somewhere with no joy we were recommended this little bnb an hour away. I'm very happy we tried it , lovely owners , spot on rooms and night sky that is very impressive. All newly decorated rooms fresh and welcoming. At £45 this is very reasonable. Highly recommended b&b

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Tom144
Southampton
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed for two nights - lovely spacious room with good shower and fast Internet access.
Muriel (owner) was very helpful and even offered to collect my sleeping bag from the dry cleaners. Would definitely stay here again. It's in a nice residential area, with shops and a swimming pool 5 minutes walk.

Room Tip: Double en suite is fab.