Brambles B&B
US$103
Priceline
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsquiet areahard workb bus feel at homesuperb hostslovely homenothing is too much troubledelicious breakfastmurielensuitebedroomscotland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I'm sorry I only stayed one night at Brambles so could not take more advantage of the caring friendly hospitality. Easy street parking outside, and the B&B is within walking distance of rail station and the town centre.Room was very comfortable and at last there was a large shower. I realise that for space reasons many of the showers in hotels and B&B's have to be small (usually quarter round showers), but with the water systems and shower heads this takes up quite a bit of space (I'm a big guy) and I'm constantly bumping shower taps, soap dishes etc. The shower at Brambles was a large square system and the shower system didn't intrude. Room facilities were excellent (wifi included). Breakfast was top quality and I can recommend the Smokey with poached eggs. Very reasonable pricing as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Just had a lovely 3 day break at Brambles, my husband and I booked after seeing their website and everything stated on the website is absolutely true. We received a friendly welcome from Muriel who took us up to our first floor room, the view from the back window overlooks their lovely garden and the view from the front window overlooks the street, Our room was spacious and well furnished with a really comfy bed and a very modern en suite shower/toilet, there was also a sofa bed in the room, this would be a perfect family room.Muriel and Wullie are a lovely hospitable couple who do everything to make you feel welcome, breakfast every morning was delicious and Muriel could not do enough to ensure that you had everything you needed, nothing was any trouble to her, I enjoyed our wee chats each morning. I would recommend Brambles to anyone thinking of having a wee holiday in Arbroath and I would love to visit again some time in the future. Thank you Muriel and Wullie for being so welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Went to the Brambles B&B on the 26-27th july2013 Stayed 2 nights in the family room Beds comfy,,,cleanliness was first class Host Muriel was so friendly and helpful ..Breakfast was fab plenty of choice Could not fault anything ...Location was lovely I would highly recommend this B&B to all my friends when they go Arbroath

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank margaretw811
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Myself my husband and my 13 year old stayed in this excellent B and B. we stayed in the family room. Beds were really comfy and Murial was very welcoming and friendly. We went to Arbroath to visit family. We will definitely be staying again. Breakfast was fab lots of choice. Shower and e suite really clean. Could not find any faults at all.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie811
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

I went to the Brambles B&B on a recent family trip to Arbroath. I think that the accommodation was lovely and we were made to feel so welcome. I shared the twin room with my Nan. The room is huge with a modern and spacious bathroom. It also has a lovely big wardrobe and plenty of drawers. My parents were in the double room, it had a nice big bed, lovely en-suite and lots of room. The breakfasts were fantastic - compliments to Muriel. I'd recommend the smokies, and I'd also recommend black pudding on toast.
Muriel is very knowledgeable on the local area and gives great advice on where to go and what to do.

• Stayed: May 2013