“Just what you want from a B&B”
Review of Brambles B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arbroath
Brambles B&B
Ranked #6 of 22 Arbroath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Well, just what I want anyway! We enjoyed a warm and friendly welcome to a lovely house and garden. Spotlessly clean en suite room with lovely views, and all the usual facilities you would hope for, but just that wee bit nicer. Lovely breakfasts and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Didn't see much of Wullie, but Muriel was just great. We appreciated being able to get into our room early, and be given keys so we could come and go as we needed. Very comfy bed, so had two good nights' sleep. Could not fault it (Not that I go looking to find fault), and could not recommend this place too highly. Thanks Muriel!

Room Tip: We had the big ensuite room, and it was lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was the 2nd time we had the pleasure of staying at this very nice B&B. The hosts Muriel are Wullie are extremely friendly and welcoming. We were in the area on business for the second time and immediately thought "Let's go back to Brambles" The room was very well appointed and we were pleased to get the same room we had before. We popped our bags down and had a cup of tea. Our room had en suite shower room and very nice. The bed was massive ....and we certainly had a great sleep. In the morning we then had a great breakfast and there was plenty options to choose from. So in conclusion a great B&B with great hosts in a nice quiet street and a great stay .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

This Guest House is the best I have ever been to!! Would give a good few hotels some tips on how a business should be run. From the moment we arrived to the minute we left we could not fault this gorgeous place or its owners. Nothing was too much for them. We had our 4 year old boy with us who had an eye infection & he required drops to be stored in a fridge which the owner was so happy to let my son do. Rooms were huge (we had the family rm) & my parents - in - law didn't have any complaints with their room. Huge selection for breakfast which is preordered when you check in. Thanks again for such a lovely stay & can't wait to come back x

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I'm sorry I only stayed one night at Brambles so could not take more advantage of the caring friendly hospitality. Easy street parking outside, and the B&B is within walking distance of rail station and the town centre.Room was very comfortable and at last there was a large shower. I realise that for space reasons many of the showers in hotels and B&B's have to be small (usually quarter round showers), but with the water systems and shower heads this takes up quite a bit of space (I'm a big guy) and I'm constantly bumping shower taps, soap dishes etc. The shower at Brambles was a large square system and the shower system didn't intrude. Room facilities were excellent (wifi included). Breakfast was top quality and I can recommend the Smokey with poached eggs. Very reasonable pricing as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Just had a lovely 3 day break at Brambles, my husband and I booked after seeing their website and everything stated on the website is absolutely true. We received a friendly welcome from Muriel who took us up to our first floor room, the view from the back window overlooks their lovely garden and the view from the front window overlooks the street, Our room was spacious and well furnished with a really comfy bed and a very modern en suite shower/toilet, there was also a sofa bed in the room, this would be a perfect family room.Muriel and Wullie are a lovely hospitable couple who do everything to make you feel welcome, breakfast every morning was delicious and Muriel could not do enough to ensure that you had everything you needed, nothing was any trouble to her, I enjoyed our wee chats each morning. I would recommend Brambles to anyone thinking of having a wee holiday in Arbroath and I would love to visit again some time in the future. Thank you Muriel and Wullie for being so welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Went to the Brambles B&B on the 26-27th july2013 Stayed 2 nights in the family room Beds comfy,,,cleanliness was first class Host Muriel was so friendly and helpful ..Breakfast was fab plenty of choice Could not fault anything ...Location was lovely I would highly recommend this B&B to all my friends when they go Arbroath

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank margaretw811
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Myself my husband and my 13 year old stayed in this excellent B and B. we stayed in the family room. Beds were really comfy and Murial was very welcoming and friendly. We went to Arbroath to visit family. We will definitely be staying again. Breakfast was fab lots of choice. Shower and e suite really clean. Could not find any faults at all.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family