Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
ZenHotels.com
£64
Sus

Upsetting

Review of Corner Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 May 2022via mobile
The new owners "hoteliers" are disgrace to the name and history of the Hotel. I visited and after a customer who was drunk, as I walked in, was looking for an altercation which I ignored. Thereafter I was verbally attacked and humiliated in front of all the customers, who some of were friends, by the owners. I was extremely upset and confused as I didn't know what was going other than the owners were drunk and absolutely berated me. Their clear lack of communication skills and professionalism was apparent to me and everyone who witnessed this verbal assault. It was upsetting and unfounded and disgraceful behaviour.
Date of stay: April 2022
  • ZenHotels.com
    £64
0.0 miles from Corner Hotel
View more hotels in Carnoustie
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

I had a room booked for my father who is flying over to watch The Open at St Andrews in July. Out of the blue the hotel emailed to say that its under new management and not honouring bookings made before they took over???? Surely when you take over a new hotel business you would ask to see the diary, and then contact the customer??
No, instead my booking has been cancelled with no alternative offered.

First thing the new owners should do is learn a little about customer service, with The Open being played just down the road & hotel rooms at a premium (unless you pay the exaggerated rates), it wouldn't take a genius to work out why my reservation was cancelled!!!

Date of stay: February 2021