Lowest prices for your stay
£66
Priceline
£69
Fully refundable before Sun, 28 Apr
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
ZenHotels.com
£65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022

We stayed at hotel to see family and the new owners could not be more caring, kind, hospitable, warm and welcoming. There is excellent hotel leadership! The new owners are so hard working in bar, restaurant and hotel with team of staff which are all very caring to respectful customers especially elderly gents & ladies. Negativity does not do this warm family hotel any justice and praise more appropriate to an amazing team with great food and lovely rooms.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kevinbS3327GF
Karen Wild, Owner at Corner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

many thanks for your review Kevin and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

We stayed here as a couple along with our 4 legged friend from 2nd to 7th May. The owners were very helpful as some hotels won't entertain dogs but they assured us it was fine. We were shown to our room and we were offered a larger room as we had our dog with us. We were fine in the smaller room which had enough space for us. It was very nicely decorated and even had a hint of tartan too. Bright and airy with a good bathroom which had a bath with shower over. We had everything you expect from tea/coffee facilities to hairdryer etc. We spoke at length with the new owners ( Karen & Simon) who were very excited to be updating the whole hotel. New carpets in the stairs and hallway were being fitted as we keft. They were very welcoming and helpful with advise about the local/surrounding areas to visit. We will definitely recommend and will visit again to see the transformation of all the facilities.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank nigepaula
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

The new owners "hoteliers" are disgrace to the name and history of the Hotel. I visited and after a customer who was drunk, as I walked in, was looking for an altercation which I ignored. Thereafter I was verbally attacked and humiliated in front of all the customers, who some of were friends, by the owners. I was extremely upset and confused as I didn't know what was going other than the owners were drunk and absolutely berated me. Their clear lack of communication skills and professionalism was apparent to me and everyone who witnessed this verbal assault. It was upsetting and unfounded and disgraceful behaviour.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2022

I had a room booked for my father who is flying over to watch The Open at St Andrews in July. Out of the blue the hotel emailed to say that its under new management and not honouring bookings made before they took over???? Surely when you take over a new hotel business you would ask to see the diary, and then contact the customer??
No, instead my booking has been cancelled with no alternative offered.

First thing the new owners should do is learn a little about customer service, with The Open being played just down the road & hotel rooms at a premium (unless you pay the exaggerated rates), it wouldn't take a genius to work out why my reservation was cancelled!!!

Date of stay: February 2021