“Awesome experience!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Highway2 Adventure
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Never did I think I'd be brave enough to jump off or "just step off the ledge" of a 20ft drop into a deep pool of fresh water.
What an awesome experience we had that day, hope to do it again with more friends that I've told how brilliant it was.
Fully recommend!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I did the gorge walking with my girlfriend. That was absolutely great. Even if I have done it several time in France, this was a really good afternoon. Mike is very professional and reassuring. Area is fantastic. A bit of sun and it would have been perfect. Definitely something I will do again.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Had a great time Gorge Walking last Sunday, really exciting! Mike, the guide, was really encouraging and reassured us at every stage with his knowledge of the area. Really great experience I will definitely be doing again soon! Hot drink afterwards at the Retreat was nice too :)

1  Thank Steph T
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Excellent day out!!!! Bought a voucher from Groupon but would happily pay to go back again!! See you guys again next summer :)

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Both me and my daughter had a great day. It was something different for both of us and thrilling without feeling unsafe