I have no time to get into detail, but will never return, I am not happy to please, just so disappointed, staff so rude, never experience anything like it before, improvement needed in every area, I felt intimidated , I was so happy when my stay was over,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing 1882 Italianate Mansion overlooking Campbeltown Loch on the peaceful and beautiful Kintyre Peninsula. Stunning scenery, wildlife, quiet roads and beaches - and 13 comfortable rooms to come home to, all with bath, shower,huge fluffy towels, Neutrogena toiletries, bathrobes, Free WiFi and satellite TV. Enjoy the informal and intimate atmosphere of the Lochside Restaurant with lovely sea views and wonderful food. We specialise in local seafood, shellfish, meat, produce and game - as well as a comprehensive and welcoming Wine and Malt Whisky list. Classic Links Golf at Machrihanish GC, Machrihanish Dunes and Dunaverty await you. Lori and Roger look forward to welcoming you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craigard House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigard Hotel Campbeltown
- Craigard House Hotel Campbeltown, Argyll And Bute