“Boring”
Review of Gallery 10 - CLOSED

Gallery 10
Cuisines: Scottish
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Miserable boring staff ! Tried to have 5 crack with the women but she was so miserable put me off me food ! So went to cafe bluebell the following day much better service won't go here again !

There are newer reviews for Gallery 10

Reviewed 27 December 2012

We had lunch here and were pleasantly surprised. The goats cheese tartlet and the feta and leek tartlet were homemade and delicious, served with a selection of homemade salads. The service could have been quicker but it was just a few days before Xmas and they were particularly busy. Next time, I'm having cake!

2  Thank fmck49
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Excellent coffee and the best bit of cake I have eaten in a while, even took some home for later. Really helpful service. Wish I lived nearer.

1  Thank ac840
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My Husband and I love going to the Gallery caffe and have our breakfast or lunch here it is really a nice place with very friendly people the food is very nice the service isgood and the fakes are to die for ^o^

Reviewed 1 August 2012

This place recently changed hands, but the new owners have continued the tradition of excellent home cooking. We had an American friend staying with us and they were able to cope with an order for an iced chai latte with double expresso shot with ease......in Campbeltown!! My scone was warm and delicious and my son did all but lick his plate. Excellent food - it's just a shame they are not open in the evenings or I'd have eaten there every night.