“At last !!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Campbeltown
Grammar Lodge Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 19 Campbeltown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 January 2014

After coming here on business for 5 years we finally have a little gem of a place to stay ! It was recomended word of mouth so i thought why not and the minute i walked through the door i could tell why ! I was made to feel thoroughly welcomed and shown the rooms and each one was better than the last .Each room is so modern with wifi and the added bonus of sky tv which being away from home is fantastic ! Im actually writing this from the room on their free unlimited wifi eating some delicious home baked cake !!! Im not kidding its that good so much so i have booked my room for the rest of the year !!! The only downside i can see is that there are only 7 rooms so once the word spreads there will be a lot of disappointed people !!! This has to be the most hospitable modern and best value accomodation i have stayed in on the west coast and i havent even had breakfast yet !!!! Enjoy this place if you can get booked its that good !!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Gilkboy
There are newer reviews for Grammar Lodge Guesthouse

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed for 3 nights from 31st January 2013. Fantastic room with lots of space and bathroom was a delight. Shortbread, cake and fresh milk daily and delicious. A great breakfast and a great welcome. Having Sky was an added bonus as is the free wifi. Will stay again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed for 1 night and wish it could have been more, really helpful host(ess) and a lovely comfortable spacious room and excellent breakfast with lots of choice including fresh warm croissants.
Hope to come back again.

Room Tip: Located in a quiet area,so virtually no travel noise. Room 1 was super and well equipped.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank joan_morgan912
Reviewed 2 December 2013

First time in cambeltown, and I definitely picked the best place to stay. Willie and Kirsteen were excellent hosts, and answered so many questions I was posing about the surrounding area. The room was exceptional, the cakes a nice touch and to top it off SKY!!. I will be up there again in the near future, so in my mind there will be only one place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

What a wonderful place to stay.

I could not say one thing wrong with the location, owners, level of accomidation and the Breakfast.

Great beds and Bathrooms that do as they say on the tin.

Great Parkng

Room Tip: All roms are the same for location and level of noise there is no noise except what you generate you...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank stuart c
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Been to Campbeltown for overnight stays through work about 10 times over last 5 years and I've almost dreaded going due to places I've been put in being not very good (to put it nicely!) not any more!!! I know can't wait for my next trip to the area after staying here!!! It's only recently opened and it's the best place I've ever stayed !!

It's a refurbished old school and the work that's been done to it is out of this world, no expense spared by its owners Willie and Kirsteen who have put everything into this venture. The room I was in was lovely (they all are!) the bathroom was brilliant, even the taps on the sink had me fascinated!!! Anti mist mirrors as well add cracking touches to this place. The bed was so comfy, I didn't want to leave it in the morning!!! Has full sky package in every room, I've never seen that at any hotel before! Was really handy as it was a Wednesday so I got to watch the Champions League without having to leave my room!

I had a homemade curry for my dinner and it was beautiful and what a portion!!! Again, best breakfast I've had whilst staying anywhere and it was big too!!!...., and I can eat a lot!!!

The owners, willie and Kirsteen are lovely people and made me feel so welcome plus I got home baking taken to my room, it was just class!!!!

I'm coming back next year with a few mates to play golf at Machrihanish and the Dunes which are local courses and I am looking forward to staying here!!!! I prob wouldn't have that trip planned if it wasn't for this accommodation as it'll make the trip much more worthwhile!!

I can't explain how good this place is!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were put here for 2 weeks due to our home getting rewired. We were so happy our location of stay was changed as we heard great reviews and the owners were so nice in The Grammar Lodge. The rooms were beautiful & they kindly gave us the large room which was very spacious, spotless & so warmly. We couldn't believe the transformation they had made from an old school to a lodge, so brilliantly done. We would definitely recommend this stay to anyone as you are guaranteed a great service and you couldn't meet a nicer couple. We had this all paid for us by our housing but they told us the price per each room and we would definitely of paid that price. Thank you again Willie & Kirsteen, we hope you get the business you deserve.

• Stayed: October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbeltown
Argyll Arms Hotel
#2 of 19 in Campbeltown
Braefoot Guest House
Braefoot Guest House
#15 of 19 in Campbeltown

Been to Grammar Lodge Guesthouse? Share your experiences!