The room was enormous,; it was furnished in very good taste and was extremely comfortable. There was an excellent shower. The breakfast was excellent in a very pleasant dining room serving home made and local produce. Then people were charming. Our only regret was that we had booked for only one night. The recommended dinner in the George opposite was very good.
For those interested we are a same sex couple, a fact that appeared of total indifference to the establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brambles Boutique Hotel with Cafe & Bistro combines traditional charm with modern efficiency. Centrally located in the picturesque traditional Scottish town of Inveraray on the banks of the beautiful Loch Fyne. Our selection of luxurious contemporary bedrooms has been individually styled combining stunning traditional features with a modern finish. Beautiful & inviting interiors with all the comforts of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brambles Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brambles Guest House Hotel Inveraray
- Brambles Boutique Rooms Inveraray, Argyll And Bute