Stayed in this lovely guest house for two nights with my partner. We had room 4 which was spacious, with a lovely big bed and a large en-suite. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and warm. The roll top bath was very luxurious - light the provided candles and relax!
Breakfast was laid back and plentiful with a good selection available. The hosts were pleasant without being overbearing.
The guest house is located on the Main Street, with easy access to restaurants, the pub and small shops.
Overall a lovely, relaxing stay, we will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brambles Boutique Hotel with Cafe & Bistro combines traditional charm with modern efficiency. Centrally located in the picturesque traditional Scottish town of Inveraray on the banks of the beautiful Loch Fyne. Our selection of luxurious contemporary bedrooms has been individually styled combining stunning traditional features with a modern finish. Beautiful & inviting interiors with all the comforts of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brambles Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brambles Guest House Hotel Inveraray
- Brambles Boutique Rooms Inveraray, Argyll And Bute