I booked The Bambles for 1 night for my girlfriends birthday and we were totally taken aback by the standard of the room. We stayed in room 3 and we were told that the room had just been done up and we were the first to stay. We were not expecting the claw foot bath or the double shower not to mention the fabulous sleigh bed. The room was just fantastic. After a lovely nights sleep we were treated to a beautiful breakfast in a very quaint tearoom. The black pudding and sausages are to die for. Very friendly staff and excellent service all round. We had a wonderful time and we will be booking with them in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brambles Boutique Hotel with Cafe & Bistro combines traditional charm with modern efficiency. Centrally located in the picturesque traditional Scottish town of Inveraray on the banks of the beautiful Loch Fyne. Our selection of luxurious contemporary bedrooms has been individually styled combining stunning traditional features with a modern finish. Beautiful & inviting interiors with all the comforts of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Brambles Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brambles Guest House Hotel Inveraray
- Brambles Boutique Rooms Inveraray, Argyll And Bute