“Excellent adventure day”
Review of Argyll Adventure

Argyll Adventure
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Inveraray
More attraction details
Owner description: So much to do with 9 fantastic activities on offer, Horse Riding, Children’s Pony Rides, Horse Riding Instruction / Lessons, Paintballing, Paintball Range, Laser Storm, Crossbow Range, Climbing Walls, Bungee Trampolines as well as a Café and picnic areas. Our activities are suitable for children and adults, corporate groups or parties. You can mix and match your activities and spend a couple of hours or the whole day with us. All of our activities are supervised by our friendly staff, with the emphasis on fun, challenge and safety. We are 3 miles south of Inveraray on the A83 and well sign posted. Visit our website for full details and restrictions.
Hong Kong, China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent adventure day”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

A group of 7 of us booked a paintball session and it was loads of fun! The terrain and scenarios were pretty realistic, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Subsequently went for a 1-hour horse ride, and the scenery was great. Overall, a great place to visit for an adevnture/activity day out with kids!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent 2 hour fast ride”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went out on an 2 hour fast ride led by Patrick who was really relaxed and chatty. The route was excellent and the views were stunning. I was riding Clyde who didn't look up to much however he totally surprised me! The pace of the ride was really fast and we even let the horses cool off in Loch Fyne on the way back. The stables are some of the cleanest I've seen and I everyone was really friendly. I'd love to go back and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Oban, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“2 hour fast ride”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My 13 year old daughter loved her two hour fast ride with Patrick and Chloe from Argyll Adventures. The ponies were well behaved and responsive, the ride lived up to its name. The views and scenery were really good.

1 Thank Graham767
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Argyll Adventure”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just returned from Inverary and took my kids to Argyll Adventure. My 9 year old daughter loved the horse riding and my four year old did the paintball target shooting. Following this they both did the trampoline bunjy which they thought was brilliant. They both loved the experience although it was a little costly.
This didn't detract from the kids enjoyment of the attraction and I would thoroughly recommend Argyllshire Adventure to parents and kids alike

Linlithgow
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great range of activities”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The folks at Argyll Adventures could not have done more to keep the kids entertained on our recent visit. Everything from bouncy castles for the smallest through their staple pony treks to rock climbing. It was all good but it did put a bit of a dent in the bank balance. We'll be back next time we are in the area.