This was our first time at Loch Fyne a lovely hotel in a beautiful part of Scotland, the scenery was amazing.Although the weather was wet it didn't spoil our stay, as we enjoyed the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and the hot tub, after we'd come back from some very soggy walks. Our rooms were nice although one comment to make on the bed it was a little uncomfortable.
The food and the (mussels my favourite) was also very good, we had the six course taster menu of which ( my personal opinion was too much food) .the service was also very good we couldn't fault it, every one was friendly and helpful. Loved the location we will most certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute