We really enjoyed the location, great meals with friendly service and the nice lounge area.
We stayed in a old part of the hotel (front part). It had a loch view but with small windows. Room rather small and there is no lift. A lift and nice picture windows would make the place so much nicer!
Sound insulation is not great so you hear neighbours and also outside footsteps.
I also noticed that the staff rooms were on the same corridor as ours and they walk heavy footed purposefully for their early morning shifts.
The local near by attractions were closed from Nov. and we have been to loch lomond, Oban, Glasgow so there was not much to do after 2 days.
The town is small so you can walk around in half a day. Castle was also closed:-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute