We have just returned from a 2 night stay at Loch Fyne Hotel. From the start all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel had a lovely atmosphere and our room was very comfortable and clean. The view from the bar over the Loch was stunning. All the food was excellent, mostly we ate from the 6 course taster menu but did sample the A La Carte menu for a small supplement. The waiting staff in the restaurant were very friendly and professional.We made use of the leisure facilities on a few occasions, pool, sauna etc - very relaxing and a lovely view over the Loch. I had a couple of Spa treatments - again the staff were helpful and friendly and the treatments were first class.
All in all 10 out of 10 for this hotel. We will certainly be back and would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Thanks again for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute