Had booked dinner bed and breakfast on a 5pm deal.
Had read lots if reviews about dated rooms but I presume ours had been decorated recently as it was lovely. Small but comfortable double bed and very warm and cosy quiet room overlooking the back car park. Only a few negatives were in the bathroom, tiles were a bit grubby, grout was mouldy, didn't like the mixer taps as you can't get only cold water to brush your teeth and the water pressure for the shower was awful (couldn't get the shampoo out my hair).
Dinner was great as was the service. 6 course taster menu was lovely but I do think the supplements to upgrade the courses were too expensive (£8.50 for an alternative chicken dish) but considering the value of the deal can't complain.
Breakfast was beautifully cooked with a great choice of cooked breakfasts and a variety of fruit, juices, cereal etc.
Will certainly look out for the deal again and rush back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute