We have stayed at this hotel on many occassions, the most recent being January 2014. Each time we have stayed the hotel staff have been warm, welcoming and extremley pleasant. Marc Gardner the hotel manager also deserves credit for the way in which he runs the hotel.
The rooms are comfortable and inviting and the Lagavulin Suite is gorgeous - well worth a visit.
The spa facilites are lovely and we visit the spa on each stay at the hotel. I have hada wide range of treatments and leave feelinG rejuvinated and relaxed. The couples room where you can have treatments together is a nice touch.
I am a terribly fussy eater however the food in the hotel is wonderful and nothing is too much trouble for the chef, they really do cater for your tastebuds here. The fillet steak is fabulous & one of the best I have tasted.
We are again looking forward to our next trip to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute