My wife and I recently enjoyed a relaxing stay at the hotel and made good use of the pool and spa facilities, the heavy rain not deterring us from soaking in the outdoor hot tub.
A pretty cool feature to have in this period building that mixes old with new. The modern side of the building looks pretty good, but for our stay however, we were in the slightly dated (interior that is) older rooms. Full of character, if a little run down for the price.
The wonky sloping floor boards along the hall way fooling me into thinking I had already had a few pints from the downstairs bar. Of which was actually a nice place to sit with a drink and if it hadn't been for the mist, our views over the Loch would have been fantastic. The hotel is in a great location and best of all was the restaurant food. Outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute