“food was good”

Mr Pia's Fish & Chip
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Inveraray
Reviewed 24 July 2014

just your average chipper really nothing much to add staff are freindly but don;t get on with each other

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Fish cooked fresh and very tasty, this chip shop is on the Main Street in Inveraray and they also have a restaurant attached to the chip shop.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Pop into this chippy many times and never had a bad fish supper yet. The fish is one of the best, chips really good. If you're in the area please try the for a fish supper

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Not being the biggest of internet users I was unaware that there were comments on Tripadvisor about Mr Pia's fish and chip shop in Inveraray. While most are complimentary some of them astonish me. I have long believed this establishment to be one of the best in the west of Scotland. Obviously I haven't tried them all but over a lifetime I've sampled many and this one is always good and frequently excellent. We travel through Inverarary regularly and over four decades have never been disappointed. Admittedly we only ever buy fish suppers so I can't comment on haggis etc. I'm very surprised by some of the comments. I have no connection with the owners, I don't even know their names, but they are always friendly and courteous and other than one shop in Burnside (Rutherglen) and one in Troon we wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Visited chippy a bought fish that was really good but the chips were really bad and I am sure the person serving them could of seen that. It is also very expensive. Also when I tried to speak to the man who appeared to be the owner about the different types of fish on offer he was quite rude and off hand saying "they are all advertised on the board above"in an abrupt manner and they charge top prices for everything even the sauce.

1  Thank simon c