Had a wonderful stay, Janice & Bill were great hosts, very warm and welcoming. We were in the lovely Lismore Suite, stunning bathroom with jacuzzi which you totally chill in, and view of looking up at lovely blue sky and hills across the loch- no blinds needed! Breakfast was one of the best we've ever tasted. Everything was spotless but the feel of the place is like a home, very comfy and very tastefully renovated from an old church. .Would strongly recommend Newton Hall Guest House to anyone and would stay there again. Eating out, the George is great for food and totally buzzing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style seven bedroom guest house which has been recently refurbished to a standard rarely found in the industry. We are overlooking Loch Fyne with fabulous views. There is a private car park at the rear of the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Newton Hall Hotel Inveraray
- Newton Hall Guest House Inveraray, Argyll And Bute