I don't like long reviews so I will rate our stay in the High Cliff B&B in point form;
1/ Views were ok for a B&B in a town the size of Oban.
2/ Accommodation was of a high standard regarding all internal decorations which goes to reflect the attention to detail the owners strive for.
3/ Maureen is an excellent host and tries her very best to satisfy her guests.
4/ Breakfast, including the room were second to none.
I foolishly left a t-shirt in the wardrobe which Maureen promptly and kindly posted to me.
I have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to other TA readers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Cliff Guest House has been a B & B in excess of 100 years awarded a 4 Star PLus we take pride in our hospitality and our reputation. Situated in a quiet part of town a few minutes level walk from the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your High Cliff Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Cliff Guest House Hotel Oban
- High Cliff Guest House Oban, Scotland