Stayed here two nights in July. Good location near the town centre by foot. Room quite small and the decor a bit wild. Ok if you like lots of shiny curtains and glass baubles and ornaments everywhere. It was a bit too much - verging on the tacky. Breakfast was good apart from day 2 when my husbands bacon was burnt to a cinder and was uneatable. The breakfast was also huge - more is not always good. My main quibble is the dogs being kept in the dining room and the kitchen - a big turn off. But ok for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Cliff Guest House has been a B & B in excess of 100 years awarded a 4 Star PLus we take pride in our hospitality and our reputation. Situated in a quiet part of town a few minutes level walk from the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your High Cliff Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Cliff Guest House Hotel Oban
- High Cliff Guest House Oban, Scotland