My sister and I stayed for 3 nights at High Cliff Guest House while on vacation in September. Yes, the room was small, but it was clean, quiet, cozy, and safe. We were not there to spend time in the room, just needed a comfy place to sleep. Maureen and Mike are excellent hosts, very welcoming and outgoing. Breakfast was amazing....many options and Mike is a great cook! Also, we really liked having our breakfast at one table with other guests as it was nice to share vacation stories and get suggestions from other travelers. We would stay there again if we get back to Oban and we recommend it to others. We spent two weeks traveling in Scotland, staying at B & Bs, and the price was on target. Parking is a huge plus, and nice distance for walking to and from town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Cliff Guest House has been a B & B in excess of 100 years awarded a 4 Star PLus we take pride in our hospitality and our reputation. Situated in a quiet part of town a few minutes level walk from the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your High Cliff Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Cliff Guest House Hotel Oban
- High Cliff Guest House Oban, Scotland