I'm so glad that Trip Advisor guided us to Mike and Maureen at High Cliff Guest House. This B&B is perfectly located and a two minute walk puts you in the center of town. They leave no detail overlooked, with tea, bottled water and biscuits provided in the room and delicious breakfasts every morning! Mike and Maureen are extremely warm and gracious hosts and were a great introduction to Scottish Hospitality. We got to share our breakfast with one of the other guests, and Mike was full of helpful tips for places to eat and visit in Oban. Maureen has a great eye for decorating, with luxe touches mixed in with the cozy and welcoming decor of the house. We stayed in the Lismore room, and had a great view of the town and the mountains from our front window. We were genuinely sad to move on at the end of our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Cliff Guest House has been a B & B in excess of 100 years awarded a 4 Star PLus we take pride in our hospitality and our reputation. Situated in a quiet part of town a few minutes level walk from the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your High Cliff Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Cliff Guest House Hotel Oban
- High Cliff Guest House Oban, Scotland