“Cuan More, YES! More Please.”
Review of Cuan Mor

Cuan Mor
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Oban
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent setting, decor comfortable, service high quality, food of good standard and range of menu. Prices excellent.

1  Thank Rod R

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Every time I come to Oban, I will always dine out in Cuan Mor. The service is great and the food is absolutely lovely! I highly recommend the chicken liver pate - the best pate I've ever tasted and the Cajun king prawns are excellent. Very reasonably priced! My only small criticism are people who come in just to use the WIFI. It's a bit off-putting having someone sat right next to you battering away at a lap top. It dampens the dining atmosphere somewhat. It won't stop me from coming back, though!

1  Thank K M
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had a great meal here on our first night in Oban, the Mussels were excellent and my crab stuffed sea bass was very nicely cooked. My wife had salmon three-way fishcakes which were enormous and very tasty. They also brew and serve Oban bay beer which is an added attraction. It does get very busy and not the place for a quiet romantic meal but for good food and quick service, well worth it and a nice view over the harbour if you get a table near the front. We will go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Lovely pub/restaurant. Food was very good, large portions and reasonably priced. Would definitely return if in the area.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Nice restaurant with a good menu, can be a little loud. But the food is great and also the service. I tasted fish & chips for the first time and for a person who doesn´t like fried & fried food the dish was really good and also the lemon cheesecake.