“very pleasant sevice/wheelchair friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Juicy Roast Cafe - CLOSED

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe, British, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“very pleasant sevice/wheelchair friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Small but homely the staff very helpful and friendly. The food was super for the price we paid. Shall return the next time I am in Oban. The wheelchair was able to make it to the toilet even if the access is along the lane at the side of the building. clean, friendly and cheap! I'm the woman who is a size 12 when I take off my specs. Have a nice day

1 Thank Jan H

Fergus, Canada
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

When traveling we like to find the little mom & pop places, they often have the best food and we weren't disappointed. The burger and fries were great and they were playing good old music in the back ground. The value was great for the money and we'd certainly go back in a heartbeat.

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Popped in on the passing last week after reading reviews on trip advisor. Was impressed with good choice menu, excellent value . I had the chilli cheese burrito which was huge and I would definitely recommend it, staff are very friendly. I will be back next time I am in Oban

Oban, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I always find this cafe an excellent choice when it comes to having a meal out. The food is delicious and always homemade and the prices are excellent. It is a hidden gem in Oban and I would recommend it to locals and tourists alike.

1 Thank Dale K
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Juicy Roast - best food in Oban!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

At the Juicy Roast, the meal was very good indeed - the lasagna that I ate was delicious, and the apple crumble and custard that I had for desert was the best one I've had in a very long time. I would highly recommend this cosy and hospitable restaurant to anyone staying in Oban, even though, from the outside, it doesn't look so impressive.

• Visited May 2014