“Amazing wee place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing wee place!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had seen the sign for this in Oban a while ago but it had just closed when I got there. Was back in Oban with my dad the other day and decided to give it a try! Absolutely amazing, had the rolls with beef and onion in gravy to take away, sat on the front and devoured them. The rolls were perfect, good proper-sized portions of meat, and the gravy was delicious, mopped every last drop up! So good we went back to drop a tip in! The guy was very friendly, and when we commented on the great music (after my dad belting out a few line), he got out the cd cover for us and had a wee discussion about our tastes in music! Will definitely be returning, ideal place for a hearty meal at a great price!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 88Kate138

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“very pleasant sevice/wheelchair friendly”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Small but homely the staff very helpful and friendly. The food was super for the price we paid. Shall return the next time I am in Oban. The wheelchair was able to make it to the toilet even if the access is along the lane at the side of the building. clean, friendly and cheap! I'm the woman who is a size 12 when I take off my specs. Have a nice day

1 Thank Jan H
Fergus, Canada
“Great little place”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

When traveling we like to find the little mom & pop places, they often have the best food and we weren't disappointed. The burger and fries were great and they were playing good old music in the back ground. The value was great for the money and we'd certainly go back in a heartbeat.

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Popped in on the passing last week after reading reviews on trip advisor. Was impressed with good choice menu, excellent value . I had the chilli cheese burrito which was huge and I would definitely recommend it, staff are very friendly. I will be back next time I am in Oban

Oban, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Cafe”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I always find this cafe an excellent choice when it comes to having a meal out. The food is delicious and always homemade and the prices are excellent. It is a hidden gem in Oban and I would recommend it to locals and tourists alike.

1 Thank Dale K