“Best restaurant in town!”
Review of Coast Restaurant

Coast Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Oban
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My partner and I went to coast for a meal and the food was unbelievable! The meat was cooked to absolute perfection. We were very impressed and will 100% be going back! The staff were friendly and helpful and it was a great value for money. Highly recommended!

2  Thank mairi2904

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Have been to Coast many times and the standard is always perfection. The staff are always helpful and friendly and is the perfect place for a meal any night of the week. The food and atmosphere cannot be faulted with all food cooked beautifully. Would recommend booking as it can be hard to get a table in high season. Best place I've ever eaten in Oban.

1  Thank Emma I
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went here for a romantic meal and was very happy with ever part of the experience. The food is made with top quality produce and cooked with great skill, the chef has a very special talent, the surroundings are very comfortable and very much to my taste, the staff were very friendly. My husband had the best desert he has ever had and can't wait to go back. We will return to Oban just to eat here!!!! - THIS IS A REPOST ON MY NEW ACCOUNT

1  Thank EatTheBreed
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The menu was varied and catered for different budgets and different appetites. We went for two courses for PPROX £15 and I chose the mussels and the fish and chips - neither disappointed. My partner is vegetarian and had his best meal here with the vegetable pithiviers tart. The service was excellent and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. It is set back from the seafront on a parallel street and so unfortunately doesn't have a view, however this did not stop us from wanting to return - we just ran out of time!

1  Thank JMandGG
Reviewed 21 April 2014

For value for money and great food this little restaurant is second to none. We visited this time with family, the staff are very attentive. Nicola and the girls look after everyone and nothing is too much bother. Well done, a credit to the town!

2  Thank Mark W S