“Outstanding B&B and well worth a visit!”
Review of Inverasdale B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oban
Inverasdale B&B
Ranked #40 of 94 Oban B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This B&B is under new management, We stayed for 2 nights with our 6 year old. We were all made very welcome. Susan could not have been more accomodating. The whole B and B was extremely clean and very well maintained. We a king size bed, a bed for Ben our room hadan en-suite facility. The fittings were of a high quality throughout.The breakfasts were wonderful, we had 2 great sleeps there and we will return. We felt special and cared for, nothing was a problem. :-)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2011

We received an extremely warm welcome upon arrival at Inverasdale and were shown to our double room. The room itself was perfect, and very clean with an en-suite. We had a couple of great sleeps here, the bed was comfortable and there was no outside noise whatsoever. Our breakfasts were superb, and there was a good choice of what to have. The B&B is just a short walk from the town's shops, restaurants and bars. Susan and family recommended a brilliant seafood restaurant Ee-Usk on the waterfront where we ate twice. Some of the reviews we read prior to staying here certainly don't do it justice, Susan and family were welcoming, friendly and helpful. We will definitely be returning again in the future! We had an excellent couple of days, thanks!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2011

My partner and I greatly enjoyed our stay at Inverasdale and would recommend to anyone looking for clean, comfortable and homely rooms with a fantastic breakfast in the morning served up by an owner who cares. Susan was so helpful and friendly and the stay here really made our trip! I have had a few experiences in Oban accomodation and Susan's was by far the most enjoyable! Will definetly return! Thanks again :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AMacMillan23
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Firstly I would like to say to the poor people who had such a terrible experience here that Inverasdale is under new management!!! I have just stayed here recently with my partner, and the welcome and hospitality that we received from Susan and her family was fantastic. I regularly travel to Oban and have therefore stayed in many Bed and Breakfast's and will definitely be returning here. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Susan was nothing but helpful and really made our stay here enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lovetravel002
Reviewed 15 April 2010

This was my second trip to Oban and Inverasdale Guest House. I was given a warm and friendly welcome by the owner, Julie and impressed by the fact that she remembered me from last year. The room was warm, clean and very comfortable. A 10 minute walk took me into the centre of Oban where there is a great choice of restaurants, cafes and bars. Breakfast the next morning was cooked to order and set me up for the rest of the day.

I would and already have, recommended this guest house to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2009

It´s far away from the center, unconfortable beds, no shower in the room only bath, worse breakfast, and the worst "wellcoming" in Scotland. It is not worthy to repeat again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chiscochisco
Reviewed 3 April 2009

I was welcomed over the doorstep and showed the room before I made the choice to stay. The room was spotless and really well furnished and I didn't hesitate to book the room. The ambience of the room made you feel very comfortable and the colours and furnishings chosen meant you felt you were in high quality accommodation. Julie, the owner of Inverasdale, showed a real interest in our needs and went out of her way to provide advice and support to make our stay enjoyable. Breakfast was great and it was nice to talk to the other people staying as we sat around the breakfast table. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone wanting to stay in Oban in a really comfortable 4 star bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple