“Great Pastries”

Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Oban
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Scottish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Friendly Coffee Shop with busy Patisserie and Takeaway food counters fresh cream cakes and freshly baked bread and scones daily .
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great Pastries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2011

I used to visit Bossards in Edinburgh about 10 years ago when I lived there, I happened to be in holidaying in Oban and saw Bossards bakery and cafe and thought it had to be the same family. I was delighted to find it was and went a head and filled my boots with their pineapple pastries which were always my favourite. So pleased to see they are still trading just sad that's so far from where I live.

• Visited April 2011

Oban, United Kingdom
“Bossards serve top quality food, (big portions too),at very reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2011

Bossards is a first class coffee shop serving hot snacks, sandwiches, and excellent cakes baked on the premises. The coffee is first rate too. We eat there regularly when we are in town.

1 Thank Willy451