Review Highlights
Enjoyed it bht it needs some TLC

We visited to swim one day whilst on holiday because it was raining. Outside play area looked great... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
HolidayAddict0506
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good facilities

Visited here whilst I was in Oban on a weeks holiday. Hotel wasn't far from leisure centre so... read more

Reviewed 19 January 2018
CRWLL
Bridlington, United Kingdom
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oban
from US$511.41
More Info
All reviews soft play area leisure centre whilst on holiday swimming pool is reception staff goggles swimmers float timetable equipment
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful. The main swimming pool while a bit small is great and the kids pool is perfect for little ones, but the poolside changing area does need a bit of work and was undergoing improvements/repairs while we were there.
My kids main thrill was with the soft play area that we almost had to drag them out off. There is also an excellent play park outside.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed at Appin Holidays near Oban and found this lovely leisure centre! There is a lovely soft play area for children as well as play area outside. Moreover, there is a swimming pool for kids and adults! With a lovely water slide!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our 8 month son swimming on Sunday, we had been before and found it very pleasant. However I couldn't say the same this time round.... first of all the water temp seemed a bit cool for a baby pool. Whilst playing with my little boy in the pool I happened to get water in my mouth, there couldn't have been any chlorine in that water as it tasted very salty, as if there had been a build up of people's sweat and god knows what else,the lack of cleaning/chlorine was even more apparent when I looked around and there was a thick dark layer of scum around the pool. This surely isn't acceptable with so many people using the pool. Safe to say I won't be taking my son again unless there is some drastic cleaning schedule put in place.

Date of experience: May 2017
4  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Please can you pass on our thanks to the lovely man in the swimming pool who made a couple of hours of swimming really fun for our girls this afternoon(13.4.17 4-6 pm). He was really friendly, got additional toys out for the girls to play with and even found them some goggles for them both to use. The girls really enjoyed their time at Atlantis and it made their holiday!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Cafe is cash only which is not sign posted. Went and ordered lunch for me and kids to be told after an afternoon swimming that we couldn't get lunch.
Couldn't get cash back from reception either..

Date of experience: February 2017