First visit to Oban, found a great lodging choice. We liked the B&B for many reasons, particularly the friendly staff and location. It was a 5 minute walk to restaurants and 7 minutes to ferry terminal. Walking away from town, a fortified castle and walking trail. Upstairs room #5 has the bay views but claw foot tub water runs very slow. The room faces south overlooking the harbor. It's fun to watch the ferry activity. Breakfast was delicious both mornings. If you like hot porridge, order the oatmeal as it is fabulous. Delicious poached eggs too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland