We stayed here for two nights over the Easter weekend. We had a very warm welcome from Colin when we booked in, who showed us to our room at the top of the property. Our room looked out over the harbour, with a stunning view. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom, and very tastefully decorated.
Colin's breakfast next morning was fabulous, and set us both up for the day, his wife Francis worked hard serving everybody, and was very attentive to our needs. Very friendly hosts.
Secure parking off the road.
Overall, we had a tremendous stay in Kilchrenan House, so much so we have decided to stay there next Easter when we go back to Oban.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland