“Excellent - Book Early”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place is fantastic. Nothing but seafood from local waters. My wife and I shared the seafood platter, and it was enormous - more than we could eat. No fanfare, just delicious seafood on a platter to dive into with a bowl of lemon water for cleanup. What could be better? We booked our table a month ahead after reading Trip Advisor reviews, and learned from our hotel that people frequently arrive on vacation and want to eat there, only to find it is all booked up. It was packed when we were there.

There are newer reviews for Seafood Temple

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Always wanted to try a seafood platter but with hubby not a shellfish fan I was happy one of my friends said she share one with me and it was amazing for a great price as well so much to choose from and try for first time like the oysters will defo return for the food and the scenery is also lovely on a summer evening!! Service was excellent and didn't have to wait long for anything

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We passed this place on foot and immediately got the phone out to book a table as it was clear looking through the window that seating was limited. If the food matched the location then we knew we were in for a treat. It didn't disappoint! Four of us ate and four of us enjoyed every bit. My steak and lobster surf and turf was excellent. Don't worry if you get seats facing away from the outstanding scenery, the back of the room is mirrored! Staff looked after us well and would highly recommend. No draught beer ;( but bottled available. If you're lucky enough to get a good sunset, this is a place you won't forget in a hurry.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I concur with reviewer who said ignore odd poor review. The service and location are equally unbeatable and the fish is delicious, nothing else needed.Canapes arrive unannounced and chocolate fish at end. I am glad we can still get a table at not too long notice and were pleased to encounter the same waitress as last summer... welcoming and cheerful! Carry on with lovely food and keep that waitress !

1  Thank elizscots
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I am a seasoned restaurant goer, as are my family and we all found this restaurant to be hugely enjoyable. Three of us had the platter and one the sole and crabmeat and each was superb. Puddings were also great and particularly the Pavlova. Wine, service - all impeccable. Anyone reading this review should try it. Ignore the odd poor review - you get butters everywhere!

2  Thank padley