“Tranquility”
Review of Foxholes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oban
Foxholes
Ranked #63 of 94 Oban B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2005

We have just returned from a relaxing holiday in the warm and friendly atmosphere of 'The Foxholes Country Hotel'. The meals were superb, the staff excellent, and the views breathtaking.

• Stayed: June 2005
7  Thank MitchellsLancashire
Reviewed 31 August 2003

Recently stayed with my five year old son. Beautiful place and lovely location ( you do need a car to reach it otherwise £6 by taxi).All the staff were very friendly and keen to please both me and my son.The food was excellent and plentiful. There is a bar quite close that is also child friendly - it has a small collection of animals and a play area (useful if you want a quiet drink)!! YES I would go back again.

8  Thank wondermash
Reviewed 29 July 2003

I've been there four nights and I loved all of it. Small family run hotel, just out of town, with small but very fclean rooms. Beautiful garden. The owner is a superb cook and every meal is a dream for a gourmet.

9  Thank GIABRA