“Not much crab”

MacGillivray's Seafood
Ranked #37 of 96 Restaurants in Oban
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 May 2014

in the crab sandwiches. Nice crisp salad and a spreading of brown meat but the bread was fine and overall it was tasty. At £3.50 I guess it was reasonable but would have paid more for a proper crab sandwich.

There are newer reviews for MacGillivray's Seafood

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Quality food, friendly and fast service! Salmon sandwich and scallops, chips, well presented, fresh!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great location on Oban pier. Sampled their scallops and their fish & chips -- both of which were excellent. Cheery, entertaining staff; helpful too as had to cater for one of our party who had a special dietary requirement.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We was talked into this by the man in the seafood van, calling out like a market trader, but he did us a favour. Very fresh and well presented. Not bad at all.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited Oban on many occasions and have sampled the food at most eatery locations, however on my last visit I was intrigued by the van on the pier and decided I should give it a try. Can't believe I had not tried this before I had the seafood platter it was astonishingly tasty , the owner Gordon was on hand to make me smile and laugh must admit the craic was better there than my local pub and he also pointed out loads of points of local interest which I was not aware of before. So drop by Mcgillivrays seafood no one will be disappointed service is great fantastic good magic location give It go