Old Manse House is less than ten minutes walk from the sea, with a wide view on Oban’s harbour.
We received a double room (although we were only two), very comfortable and wide: only bathroom needs a bit of modernization. Simon was a very kind and professional host: we had one morning to leave very early, and he gave us a take away breakfast. Normal breakfast too is very good, with a big choice of hot plates. All the house is tidy and very quiet. Warmly recommended. N.B.: booking through Direct Rooms has a fee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine victorian villa in its own beautiful grounds which has been lovingly restored to provide first class bed and breakfast accomodation. Stunning sea views, peaceful gardens and only 2 minutes from town.Off road parking for all. Free Wi-fi. Freshly cooked breakfast from a varied menu from porridge and pancakes to fish and full Scottish; we are happy to cater for all diets. Nothing is too much trouble to help you enjoy a relaxing break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Manse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Manse Guest House Hotel Oban
- The Old Manse Guest House Oban, Scotland