We were only able to stay for one night but would have loved to stay longer. We received a warm welcome and were pleased to have been given a room with an amazing view over the harbour to the islands beyond. A beautiful place from which to watch the sun go down over the water on a warm summer evening.
Delicious breakfast, everything one could wish for. Would definitely stay here again if ever we were visiting Oban for a second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine victorian villa in its own beautiful grounds which has been lovingly restored to provide first class bed and breakfast accomodation. Stunning sea views, peaceful gardens and only 2 minutes from town.Off road parking for all. Free Wi-fi. Freshly cooked breakfast from a varied menu from porridge and pancakes to fish and full Scottish; we are happy to cater for all diets. Nothing is too much trouble to help you enjoy a relaxing break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Old Manse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Manse Guest House Hotel Oban
- The Old Manse Guest House Oban, Scotland