This Guest House more than met our needs and expectations. We had a wonderful experience and can't say enough kind words about Morven, the proprietor. The food, atmosphere and location were perfect. We would highly recommend this Guest House to anyone! Thanks so much. Jerry and Lynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthornbank Guest House is a delightful Victorian villa built in 1873. It is pleasantly situated in a slightly elevated position, nd have many rooms with spectacular views of Oban bay. We are close to Oban town centre yet in a quiet residential setting. There is off-street parking and a footpath leads from the front garden towards the town. We have facilities for bicycles and welcome cyclists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hawthornbank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthornbank Guest House Hotel Oban
- Hawthornbank Guest House Oban, Scotland