Hi guys thanks for the very pleasant night with you at the Clovenfords hotel. Found the place great and brought back lot of memories . As a child I used to occasionally come to Clovenfords as my grandfather was the head gardener to lord craigmyle at fairnilee . But as I mentioned to the gent behind the bar about the farmer and Scottish rugby and we chatted about Wattie Dodds and his sons . Anyways I am off on one lol back to hotel , place great , staff very friendly , food brill ( take the full Scottish brekkie) will come back in the summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Hotel is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Hotel has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clovenfords Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels, Scotland