We stayed for two nights which we thoroughly enjoyed. Room (1) was comfortable and adequate re space even though we had two collies in it. So quiet none of us were disturbed until alarm activated. Food was very good at reasonable price and fairly wide menu choice.
Staff and hosts were most helpful and it was a pleasure to be served by them.
We would thoroughly recommend this country inn to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Horse and Hound Country Inn is a 300 year old Coaching Inn nestled in the heart of the Scottish Borders. Idea for all types of country pursuits as well as for walkers, cyclists and those just here to chill out and wander around the local Abbey towns. Our 9 en-suite bedrooms are decorated to a high standard with steam showers in some rooms. There is a spacious lounge bar and restaurant serving Traditional Scottish Pub Fayre using fresh local produce where available. The public bar with its roaring log fire is a great place to relax with a pint of real ale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Horse and Hound Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Horse And Hound Country Hotel Hawick
- Country Inn Hawick
- Hawick Country Inn
- The Horse And Hound Country Inn Hawick, Scotland