“Won't be back”

Cocoa Black Chocolate Shop & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Peebles
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Home to UK World Chocolate Master and UK Confectioner of the Year, Ruth Hinks, Cocoa Black offers a variety of freshly prepared luxury handmade Chocolate, Cake and Patisserie.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Been a few times while on weekends aways with my wife so I promised my daughter a treat but was very disappointed her chocolate cookies tasted like card seemed to be old when ordering drinks she is 5 &1/2 years old I ask if she could have a small hot chocolate may be half the size then half price but no full price in here only so I paid up but when we we're wait on our own drinks /cakes the waitress came with drinks giving me a coffee then saying this is the kids hot chocolate I questioned her said there should be no difference as I was charged full price
Won't be back
Your paying for a premium product
Ruth please focus we travel from fife it here

3  Thank Fac51_13

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We felt welcome and it isn't table service. Coffee was lovely and strong and at good temperature. The 'treats' are to die for and reasonably priced. No high chairs available though.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Take a wee carry out cake back to your accommodation! (All 'to-die-for!) Lovely to for gifts for family. Homemade cakes and chocolates on par with best choc houses in Brussells

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Visited with 3 friends for morning coffee. The cakes were delicious and different from the usual selection. Amongst the best I've ever tasted.Prices were very reasonable. Worth a visit. Would have given it top score but decor a bit bare. Very clean and well looked after though.

1  Thank Annesquirrel
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very popular place, nice coffee and cakes. The chocolates looked good too although we didn't try them.