“Lovely Italian Restaurant”

Bar Aldo's
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Alloa
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Lancashire
“Lovely Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went to Bar Aldo's for an evening meal as we were staying near Dollar.
Very impressed, Friendly and welcoming Italian staff, good choice on the menu, food was fantastic.
Felt special.
Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank EBUman

Alloa, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the County”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

What a great place to go for a good quality Italian meal. Family run which makes such a difference we have been going since it opened and it never fails to please - well done guys.

2 Thank Audrey M
“30th birthday meal”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and my sister decided for our 30th birthday we would try Bar Aldo's as we'd heard very good things about the restaurant. We were not disappointed! I had a lasagne and it was amazing but I just could not finish it, it was just too much for me unfortunately. The only complaint is that they had run out of tirimasu which is both our favourite italian dessert. The staff were so lovely and after one of our guests let slip it was our birthday they brought out our desserts (which I hadn't ordered but they'd given me a small bowl of ice cream) with candles on and put on happy birthday over the speakers, which was a little bit embarrassing, but very sweet all the same. We even got paper roses made for us by the owner (I presume). All in all we had a lovely meal and will definitely visit again.

Visited June 2014
Clackmannan, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Family dinner”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Another amazing family meal. Food is amazing! Staff are out of this world, nothing is a problem. Kids get so half portion of anything on the menu. Will be back very soon!

Alloa, United Kingdom
“How much!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lovely looking restaurant but what a price for their food,as much as I enjoyed my meal I couldnt believe the price charged.not really surprised to see it so quiet so often

Visited March 2014