“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Shaans palace is by far the best indian restaurant in the central belt the lunch menu is exceptional value for money and the quality of food is second to none when I have a takeaway I have the king prawns I love seafood and they are probably the best I have had Ive been to a lot of Indian restaurants all over Britain and shaans is definitely one of them the service is very good as well

1  Thank Lindsay1972

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I don't like spicy food, but I love Chicken Korma and my family and I have been using this restaurant for both sitting in and taking away, for quite sometime. The korma is lovely. I have tried other kormas while we have been away on holiday etc. but none can match the Korma in the Shaans Palace, Alloa.

The Saturday afternoon 3-course meal is a great deal.

1  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Im defo going bk aftrr gym lol
Fresh chicken that acto melts in your mouth. Awsome food shaans. My family.recomended me, let me tell u she made the best chioce lol thanks for the food ones again.

2  Thank Raufjackson
Reviewed 4 April 2013

i can't find a better korma , i don't even try looking some where else , staff so ... friendly, sit inor take away . try the saturday lunch £4.95. amazing value.

2  Thank piggie-pie21
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I've been to many Indian restaurants but have yet to been to one that comes close to Shaan's Palace. Food is excellent, staff are excellent and even my children love to go there as well, whether you sit in or takeaway the quality of the food is second to none. That is why we are regulars and wouldn't go any where else!!!!!!!

2  Thank alloascotland