“What a wonderful surprise”

Shaan's Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 40 Restaurants in Alloa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Partaloa, Spain
“What a wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Not being from this area, and just visiting from another country we were apprehensive to say the least about this restaurant.

When we went in, the place was welcoming, bright and looked very clean, nice surprise, but then we were told there was no alcohol, but we were welcome to supply our own, and no corkage charge, (another nice surprise)

After I bought some wine, and returned, that is when we received our biggest surprise, the food we received was in my opinion, the best Indian food I have ever had, and this is considering we have had Indian food on 4 different continents, all I can say is, with talent like you have in that kitchen, I would spread my wings, and look to a bigger audience.

No matter what, this is a restaurant I will return to, I just cant praise the quality of the food high enough

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank johnarguineguin

alloa
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The best place to go for an Indian meal, whether it be a takeaway or to sit in and relax.superb service from Imran and his team of excellent waiting staff not forgetting the fantastic chef.,
Shaans Palace, simply the best!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank majorjohnAlloa
“Superb”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We go to shaans at least once a week for a sit in meal and at least once maybe twice a week for takeaway and simply would not go anywhere else in alloa or even Stirling or falkirk food is always great hot tasty and very good value for money staff are very friendly especially the manager he is a very nice person I love the tandoori king prawns although I keep telling them they could give me more lol certainly worth trying if you haven't been there.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lindsay1972
“First time visitor but definitely not my last”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend and her cousin and his partner and child a few saturdays ago, this was my first time here and after the meal we had I'll be back soon. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the child in our company. The food itself was beautiful and I'd recommend the chicken dopiaza to anyone. I can't wait until I'm back again

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Anthony1888
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST IN ALLOA”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was in Alloa for a business meeting and i decided to go for a night out with my business partner.The staff are so welcoming.This restaurant is the amazing out of all the restaurants in Alloa. I would recommend anyone or everyone to come to this restaurant if you would like cheap meals and big size meals. Having tried other Indian restaurants in the town, this is by the best. The food is always well made and freshly cooked. Staff are so welcoming and friendly. The staff in the restaurant even hold the door open for you and in Alloa there is not one restaurant that bothers to hold the door open. Would recommend anyone.

• Visited July 2013