“3*”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Having tried all indian restuarants/takeaways in Alloa, I would have to say this place is not bad at all. If you are looking for the best ever unfortunately you won't find it in Alloa, although Shaan's Palace is not a bad takeaway if you can't be bothered cooking. Would I go back? Yeh sure why not.

There are newer reviews for Shaan's Tandoori Restaurant

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Been here with my partner twice now and the food was excellent! Really quick and friendly service too. Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Another meal with family and friends and the service and food was great. The staff was very helpful and liked to make sure we were happy with meal & service .

The was so much choice on the menu and the quality of the food was outstanding as usual I can't complain about anything apart from not having a bigger stomach lol.

I will deffo be back x

1  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Visited Shaan's Palace on Saturday night and had the most amazing night .

Service: The service was so good from the second we walked in the door we were greeted by a member of staff and taken to a table . We were seated and asked if we would like a drink and some popadoms for our table. The staff were very attentive making sure that we were happy with everything, at the end of the meal we given hot towels which was a nice touch and asked if we would like any tea or coffee.

Food: The food was top quality very tasty and plenty of choice. We decided to go for the buffet and it was bought to our table and our table was overflowing with choice. The food was amazing everyone got something that they liked . I even got chips because I don't like rice.

I would recommend this restaurant to everybody. The restaurant was very clean and of a high standard, the staff were very pleasant and helpful and the food was lovely .

Will be back x

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Visited this establishment with my partner not knowing what to expect as didn't know Alloa at all. However, I have to say the ambience, food and service wrote all first class. Restaurant is intimate but immaculate and the waiters attention to detail is to be commended. The food was among the best Indian cuisine I have tasted. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone. As an aside one of the waiters could be a stand in for Tamwar from eastenders :)))).