Garvally House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$180
US$166
Hotels.com
US$147
  • Breakfast included
US$150
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Stirling(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel(Falkirk)(Great Value!)
US$81
PremierInn.com
US$92
PremierInn.com
Stirling Court Hotel(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$130
US$118
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome madeyogurtb bnight capfantastic breakfastthe blue roomcomfortable bedlocal producelittle touchesspent one nightwould highly recommend a stay herelonger staytop classpositive reviewslovely hostsperiod furnishingsbreakfast fit for a king
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were visiting family in Alloa and had not used a B&B before. We stayed for 4 nights and would recommend Garvally House to anyone. Naomi and Michael made you feel at home immediately and even when we interrupted them mid afternoon whilst they were tending to their lovely garden, Michael stopped and offered to make us tea and soft drinks. When we go back to Scotland I will have no hesitation in booking a room with them again. The breakfast was always first class, rooms clean and the location very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The service was second to none. We were picked up from the station by Michael and taken to the B&B. The welcome was wonderful with tea and homemade cakes on our arrival. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very very comfortable. All mod cons were in the room including a fridge and netflix. The bathroom was beautiful with underfloor heating and a super shower. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful with the most amazing homemade yoghurt. If you are in the area you should definitely stay here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked Garvally House as a suprise for my partner's birthday. Naomi and Michael pulled out all the stops to make my partner's birthday a very special and memorable one! As soon as we arrived, Naomi greeted us as if we were old friends, and graciously invited us into her warm lounge. She and Michael prepared us tea, coffee and an assortment of tasty biscuits.
The bedroom was beautiful, and having Netflix available was a great bonus! The bed is one of the comfiest beds I've ever slept in! I loved the decor in the bathroom too.
Breakfast was amazing! My partner was very happy with his full Scottish cooked breakfast. I opted for the haddock and poached egg - you must try it, it is beautiful! I was pleased to find that all the ingredients were locally sourced too.
Overall, it is one of the best B and Bs my partner and I have stayed in. Garvally House thoroughly deserves its place as one of Scotland's best B and Bs. We will most definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful two nights bed and breakfast at Garvally House last week.
Our room was spotlessly clean, spacious and stylish, it felt like we were staying with friends.
Breakfast was absolutely delicious and used high quality locally sourced produce. The scrambled eggs were to die for, cooked to perfection.
Definitely worthy of 5*****.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 100Chrissie
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night during Easter. Everything, down to the smallest details are well thought out. It was perfect and we had a very relaxing stay. Naomi was kind enough to pick us up from the train station as we had spent the morning visiting Stirling. We were warmly welcomed with freshly brewed tea and coffee and homemade cakes and slices. The bedroom is beautifully decorated and the bed very comfortable. We were treated to a delicious three course meal with lovely wine. Breakfast was filling and also delicious. Naomi is a wonderful cook and both her and Michael are welcoming hosts. Definitely worth a visit!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple