“Superb menu with friendly staff”
Review of Hullabaloo

Hullabaloo
Ranked #9 of 135 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Scottish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are passionate about food and endeavour to give our customers a satisfying and unforgettable experience by creating innovative and eclectic seasonal menus with premium fresh produce locally sourced whenever possible.
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Ordering off the Early Bird menu, I have to say I had a delicious meal with lovely surroundings and really friendly, helpful staff. I will definitely be returning on my next visit to Dumfries!

Early bird menu: good value for money.
Portions: great sized portions without being over faced!
Location: nice views over the river and across to the town. Nice to be on the opposite side of the river away from all the hustle and bustle of the town.
Food: tasty! Great combinations! E.g soup of the day was 'carrot, apricot and honey' and it was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Hullabaloo

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have eaten here several times over the last few months. The food is consistently of a very high standard and the menu changes regularly. The menu is always very imaginative and uses a lot of local produce having a range of meat, fish and unusual veggie options. The staff are very helpful. All in all a great dining experience which manages to be special while remaining informal.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Don't be put off by the scale of the venue. The food is outstanding and the service is polite and informal. Definitely worth a visit whilst in Annan.

1  Thank Gavin K
Reviewed 31 July 2014

A restaurant that is happy to take chances, with impressive results. Very wide menu range from modern european to asian but somehow they pull it off. Book in advance especially in high season. Robert Burns Centre just below so you can turn this into a dinner/film night.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited this restaurant in November 2013 with my partner, the service was second to none. From the minute we walked in we had smiles and were taken to our table right away. Our drinks orders were taken and on our table within minutes. The food quality here is quite simply amazing, for my starter, I ordered the Haggis Bon Bons, the flavour and presentation were out of this world! The steak I ordered came perfectly cooked and the king prawn and chilli noodles on top were absolutely delicious! The portion sizes are great, well worth what you pay for in my opinion. Hats off to Claire, Alanna and the team at Hullabaloo!

We will certainly be back to this restaurant for more delicious meals!